The changes in this elderly lady include:
1. Skin: loosening and thinning of the skin resulting from loss of collagen and elastic tissue
2. Fat: the fat immediately underneath the skin has diminished
3. Bony structure: the bones especially in the middle of the face have shrunken
4. Eyebrows: the eyebrow s have become droopy, more on the left than the right
5. The eyelids are droopy, more on the left than on the right (ptosis)
6. The muscles of expression have weakened, giving the “old” look such as drooping of the corner of the mouth.
The changes were done with a full facelit, upper and lower eyelid surgery, fat with stem cells injection, a browlift and chemical peel, giving the following results.